11th International LANDNET Workshop
Land Consolidation as an Essential Instrument for the Implementation of Large-Scale Infrastructure and Sustainable Land Use
Tallinn, Estonia, 27/11/2018 - 29/11/2018
The workshop will be organized jointly between FAO and the Estonian University of Life Sciences. The event is organized in cooperation with and supported by GIZ, the European Union, European Regional Development Fund (Estonian University of Life Sciences ASTRA project „Value-chain based bioeconomy“)and the Estonian Center of Eastern Partnership.
The objectives of the workshop are to:
- Provide an overview of land consolidation as an essential instrument for the implementation of large-scale infrastructure and sustainable land use
- Discuss application of land consolidation in the context of the Rail Baltic project
- Explore and demonstrate various digital tools related to land consolidation/governance
- Discuss common interests and cooperation with international networks on land governance
- Discuss progress on the ongoing development of LANDNET and Elect a new LANDNET Board for 2019-2020
On behalf of Workshop organizers
Evelin Jürgenson, associate professor
Chair of Geomatics
Estonian University of Life Sciences
The event took place from the 27th to the 29th of Novenber 2018 in Tallinn, Estonia, Hestia Hotel Europa (Paadi 5, Tallinn).
This event is supported by the European Union, European Regional Development Fund (Estonian University of Life Sciences ASTRA project „Value-chain based bio-economy“).